G-Shock GW-9400-1CR Rangeman Watch: The Legendary Timekeeper!
Gravitational Shock, popularly known as G-Shock is a line of watches manufactured by Casio, designed to resist mechanical shocks and vibrations. The shock resistant design has 10 layers protecting the quartz timekeeping module, including a urethane rubber bumper, the stainless steel case, the hardened mineral glass watch crystal, the stainless steel screwed down caseback, and the “floating module” where the quartz mechanism floats free in a urethane foam cradle, with the outer buttons and LCD module attached with flexible cables.
Born of a desire to create a watch that never breaks, the Casio G-Shock is revered by many as “the toughest watch on the planet”.Ever since it was introduced 30 years ago, it has earned a reputation as a durable, all-purpose watch for nearly any situation.G-Shock GW-9400-1CR Rangeman is one of the best G-Shock timepieces available in the market these days.
G-Shock GW-9400-1CR Rangeman Watch:
This G-Shock belongs to the Master of G selection, and is tough and rugged enough to withstand the most grueling and challenging conditions.Rangeman comes with a Shock Resistant Triple Sensor, with built-in altimeter, barometer, compass, thermometer, sunrise/sunset data, time recorder, elapsed time measurement, Mb6 atomic timekeeping, auto LED, daily alarms, 1/10-second stopwatch, countdown timer, and calendar. The buckle closure band is made of black resin with a black dial and red accents.
Following are some highlights of G-Shock GW-9400-1CR Rangeman:
- Triple Sensor (Altimeter/Barometer, Thermometer & Compass)
- Multi-Band 6 Atomic Timekeeping
- Solar Powered Battery That Doesn’t Need Replacing
- Sunrise/Sunset Data
- 200m (660 feet) Water Resistance
- And The “Triple 10” Features – A Standard For All G-Shock Watches
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China) Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate Auto receive function (up to 6 times per day/up to 5 times per day for China) Manual receive function Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPC Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz, BPC 68.5kHz
- Tough Solar Power
- Shock Resistant
Master of G, G-Shock series from Casio was created to withstand the bad treatments resulted from the active life of outdoors people like military, survivalists, hikers, hunters, campers, climbers, bikers and much more. That is why the G-Shock Master of G or Rangeman is the perfect pick for any military, outdoors or survival enthusiast.
The Master of Rangeman G-Shock is said to stand for the Triple 10 concept, which means a combo of 10-meter free fall resistance, 10-year battery life, and 200-meter water resistance. At 53.5 mm X 18 mm thick or (2.10 X 0.7 inches) it is quite big on any wrist size but it wears very well and is very comfortable at only 0.20 lb (93g).
Cylindrical buttons provide outstanding operation and improved resistance to impact. The frequently used sensor button (center right) has a metal cover that protects it against lateral impact and keeps foreign matter out. Pressing the sensor button in any mode takes you directly to a sensor screen.Each sensor mode has its own audible tone, which means you can determine which mode you are entering without even looking at the watch.
- Incredible amount of sensors that will satisfy even the most picky outdoors person’s needs.
- Great design, very tough and resistant to all sorts of shocks and bad treatments.
- All around good watch for the money.
- Special design to prevent dust and mud.
- Digital compass and stopwatch – useful when on duty.
- Easy to operate crowns;
- Superb readability in the dark: Neobrite hands and LED backlight.
- Digital compass, a vital tool for outdoor travellers
- Barometer alarm to predict weather changes
- Reasonably priced
- Bigger than expected for some people, but this is a well-known thing in the G-Shock world.
- Digital dials are hard to read in the dark.
This extremely worth the money watch is every man’s desire. Rs. 21,385 is all that is required to pay for this heavy loaded timepiece. Pocket-friendly, tough, shock resistant, great design, and what not, you name a feature and you got it in this one.
If you want a versatile digital watch for your outdoor adventures, the Casio G-Shock Rangeman makes a perfect choice. It has well-protected case, reliable & useful features. Tacti-cool design, all you can get at an affordable price. For a reasonable price, you get a great watch that can withstand all of the things implied by an active life. This is the type of watch that is definitely recommended to anyone seeking for the best. You can’t go wrong with this watch!