Vivo smartphone a new choice for modern generation
Vivo Y81 is an Android smartphone launched in mid-2018 and available from October 2018. It is a budget smartphone with outstanding features. The Vivo Y81 measures 155.1 x 75 x 7.8 mm which is standard for a 6.2-inch phone. The Vivo smartphone weighs a not very heavy 146 grams which is reasonable considering its large battery.
Vivo Y81 boasts of the following features –
- 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front-facing camera for selfies.
- Choice of 3 GB or 4 GB RAM.
- Android 8.1 Oreo OS.
- 32 GB internal storage expandable up to 256GB with a dedicated slot.
- Dual nano SIM with dual standby. Both sim slots support 4G.
- 22-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels.
- Screen resolution of 270 pixels per inch.
- Front screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass.
- Long life 3260 mAh Lithium Polymer battery.
- Connectivity options which include wi-fi, GPS, Bluetooth, and micro-USB.
- Supports VoLTE depending on the operator.
- Powered by eight core 2 GHz Cortex A53 CPU and a PowerVR GE8320 GPU.
The Vivo phone is very well made. The 4 GB model has a fingerprint sensor as well as facial recognition. The Vivo Y81 has an exceptional 88% ratio between body and screen thanks to its narrow bezels. It can take live photos which allow the user to shoot images and also sound for 1.5 seconds. This generates a tiny movie which is great for reliving memories. The camera has very advanced AI technology which allows for automatic adjustment of skin tone and texture making every selfie a masterpiece. The phone can use a portrait mode which blurs out all background. There are spectacular choices to add special effects to the portrait.
Packed with sensors, it includes a proximity sensor and an accelerometer. There is also a compass. Vivo Y81 has a GPS navigation system as well as HTML browser. The battery life is excellent with the phone having an endurance rating of 72 hours. The loudspeaker is good for its loudness and has a nice and clear pitch at the highest volume too. The phone is made of aluminum alloy and plastic body. There is a lot of new innovation such as the screen has a smart split feature. Just slide down three fingers and use it to split the screen.
The excellent device comes with a one-year manufacturer warranty. It also comes with a user manual and USB cable for charging. There is a six-month warranty on in box accessories.
Vivo Communication Technology Co. Ltd is a reputed manufacturer of smartphones from China. They make excellent value for money budget phones. The company has an assembly and manufacturing unit in Noida. The company has captured public imagination after it became a sponsor of the iconic Indian Premier League.